DeVo 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 )

3 posters

Go down

Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 ) Empty Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 )

Post by Volker Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 ) Hiveco11

So this will be the applications topic for the Kharaa Faction, please understand that the faction is either Event only or Test Subject. With that out of the way, I will dispense with the formal Terrorizing and begin. The format below is how the application should work, keep in mind that there will only be four applications allowed until the community grows.

Steamname:

SteamID(Optional, just to make it easy for us):

How often will you be able to show up on the server?:

Why do you want a Kharaan character?(Two sentences minimum please.):

When it comes to the Kharaa, how much do you know about them? It's okay to not know too much about them, as long as you are willing to take a Lore lesson:

While RPing your Kharaa Character, you must start from the lowly skulk until you Evolve into the Gorge, and then into the Fade. It is possible to skip the Gorge life form, but it'd require a little extra work to evolve from Skulk to Fade. There can only be ONE Onos, do you understand this?:

As a Kharaa character, you must play to lose unless the situation is going to be fairly lopsided. (I.E: You are a Fade fighting a Lone Marine.):

Last but not least, a test of your RP skills must be seen on the server. This will be done by first, you apply here. Then, you wait until you get Pending. When this happens you must show up on the server, in order to be tested on your skills in RP on your Kharaa character. Do you understand this?:

Last edited by Volker on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Volker

Back to top Go down

Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 ) Empty Re: Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 )

Post by Daniel Higgins Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 am

Steamname:
|D:F| Daniel Higgins

SteamID(Optional, just to make it easy for us):
STEAM_0:1:5072715

How often will you be able to show up on the server?:
As much as you need me to.

Why do you want a Kharaan character?(Two sentences minimum please.):
I wish to have a Kharaan Character simple because I played the game, I found the Alien's incredible. I like the Fade's more than anything else, Simply due to how they zip around and tear Frontiersmen to shreds.

When it comes to the Kharaa, how much do you know about them? It's okay to not know too much about them, as long as you are willing to take a Lore lesson:
All I know is that the Kharaan are an Alien Species that is formed via mutagenic microorganism, Also known as Bacterium. The Kharaa respond extremely aggressive to any potential threats. Although Unified by Bacterium, Each form of Kharaa is varied, from the small, wall climbing Skulk to the Behemoth that is the Onos. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

While RPing your Kharaa Character, you must start from the lowly skulk until you Evolve into the Gorge, and then into the Fade. It is possible to skip the Gorge life form, but it'd require a little extra work to evolve from Skulk to Fade. There can only be ONE Onos, do you understand this?:
I understand.

As a Kharaa character, you must play to lose unless the situation is going to be fairly lopsided. (I.E: You are a Fade fighting a Lone Marine.):
I understand.

Last but not least, a test of your RP skills must be seen on the server. This will be done by first, you apply here. Then, you wait until you get Pending. When this happens you must show up on the server, in order to be tested on your skills in RP on your Kharaa character. Do you understand this?:
I understand.
Daniel Higgins
Daniel Higgins
Super Admin

https://devo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Volker Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 am

Daniel Higgins, your app. looks decent enough to be considered, therefore you are on..

Pending

Congratulations!

Volker

Back to top Go down

Kharaa Applications. ( 2/4 ) Empty Hazel's Kharaa Application

Post by Heartless_Hazel Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:51 am

Steamname: Heartless_ArtLess

SteamID(Optional, just to make it easy for us): STEAM_0:0:32638152

How often will you be able to show up on the server?: Whenever possible.

Why do you want a Kharaan character?(Two sentences minimum please.): I've played Natural Selection 2 for a few hours and enjoy being Kharaa more than marines due to the fact that you can evolve into different kinds of Kharaa. I enjoy being a Skulk rather than most other aliens because they can move around very quickly and are the masters of ambush. If anything I will most likely just stay a Skulk rather than evolving unless it is needed.

When it comes to the Kharaa, how much do you know about them? It's okay to not know too much about them, as long as you are willing to take a Lore lesson: The Kharaa are type of bacterial xenoform that spread via infestation. They are highly aggressive and attack any human on sight. They feed on a sludge that comes from resource hole. The Kharaa's main objective to spread and destroy any Marine or human that come near their hive. The hive controls almost all Kharaa Structures meaning if the bacterium connecting them with the hive is seperated then the structure-like Kharaa will soon die. The Kharaa have 5 main xenoforms. The Skulk, Gorge, Lerk, Fade, and Onos each with different abilities to destroy threats to the hive. The marines main objective are to find the hive and destroy it and any xenoform they encounter on the way. Using advanced technologies like the Exosuit or ARC tanks they will try their best to destroy the hive and defend their command center. Even though they are highly trained Fighting a skulk by yourself will give you a slim chance of survival due to their speed and agility.

While RPing your Kharaa Character, you must start from the lowly skulk until you Evolve into the Gorge, and then into the Fade. It is possible to skip the Gorge life form, but it'd require a little extra work to evolve from Skulk to Fade. There can only be ONE Onos, do you understand this?: I understand that a Onos is very strong and will most likely be used on special event Resulting in only one person being an Onos.

As a Kharaa character, you must play to lose unless the situation is going to be fairly lopsided. (I.E: You are a Fade fighting a Lone Marine.): I understand yet A Skulk and a lone marine at close distance may be the same as a Fade and Marine at a far distance.

Last but not least, a test of your RP skills must be seen on the server. This will be done by first, you apply here. Then, you wait until you get Pending. When this happens you must show up on the server, in order to be tested on your skills in RP on your Kharaa character. Do you understand this?: Understood.

Last edited by Heartless_Hazel on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in Steam ID)
Heartless_Hazel
Heartless_Hazel

Back to top Go down

Post by Volker Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Your app. looks decent, so therefor you're on..

Pending

Congratulations!!

Volker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum